Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Letter fifty-seven - Day sixty-eight of your vacation

Dearest J,

As much as I want to hold on to my principle of a advocate of science and facts, I really wanted to for a second, tonight, believe that you are still around...to listen to us sing tonight at Justice For Sisters.

I realised I had almost the same line-up of singers tonight, singing Imagine with me, as the line-up who sang A Thousand Miles with me sixty over days ago.  Peter and Elvira, singing with me.

It goes to say one thing, with you around, I had many friends and plenty of music-making.  With you gone, I am continuing with the music-making...with friends.

Show you here a picture of me at the performance tonight.  Nell took it with my phone.

Went for a contemporary dance workshop today, just an hour of rigorous, mad work of contemporary dance routine and warm up...leave me now with an affecting body-ache, all over. It was most satisfying to attempt those amazing moves, for someone who's never done contemporary.

Very sleepy now, still high from the gig and all that...they call it, good energy.

Love you x 1000000000000000000000000000

B

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|