Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

For the love you bring won't mean a thing untill you sing sing sing...

I've been for days being very reflective...maybe the cold bug makes me that ;p

As I lied this morning next to the man I love so much and who loves me back dearly...I cannot help but wonder for myself, and for everyone out there...

Will the love you bring to the world, will your passions and your work still mean the same thing to you if you haven't got a partner who is there for your at the end of your journey everyday? No matter how far apart or near, this person shares your life and your inspirations, your pain and your joy...everything.

I wonder because I cannot answer myself if what I am today, and tomorrow will mean the same to me if I haven't got J in my life.

I don't think am a hopeless romantic but a realist....so what do you think? Is life condemned just because you are alone on the road?

pic by 2046 studio

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|