Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Letter sixty-one - Day seventy-three of your vacation

Dearest J,

Went to the vet with Chels, Thursday had her nails cut again and got her last jab for skin infection.  Forgot to buy more cat food.

On the way home ate at the Chinese temple vegetarian stall again, in the rain under the umbrella the food tasted really good.

I made a record today: mopped the flat today by myself, in all seriousness and determination.  First I vacuumed, transferring Thursday from room to room...then shut her in the toilet while I mopped.  When all the floors are done, Thursday got her second shower.

Lend Chels a dress and my precious necklace from Paris for her sushi event.  A new sushi joint getting her  to name a new sushi dish.  Am trying to break out of my possessive mould for my material things, and share good things...be more like you.  There wasn't a thing that you didn't use to share, I remember my first lesson in learning to be generous and to share - you offered to lend my winter jacket to your client's colleague from Maybank.  I was at first annoyed that you would agreed to that without first asking me, but looking at you for five minutes was enough to understand that it was the most natural thing for you to do - if you can help, why not help?  If you can share, why not share?

Ok, going to continue with work so I enjoy the night out later - watching Mia at NBT.

....Thank you for all the important things I learned from you.

Love,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|