Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Letter fifty-two - Day sixty-two of your vacation

Dearest J,

Last night's gig was fun.  The sound check was particularly interesting, we only managed to got the sound right when Vincent (bassist) decided that he would help after all.  Wei Li sang a couple of songs with me and did a solo on The Nearness of You.

I sang out to you last night while I was on stage and looking at all the guests at the dinner.  Came home wishing to have you waiting for me...well, ok, Thursday was sure quite pleased to see me home after a long day.

I have grown to care for her more now.  On Friday when I closed the door behind me to go out and saw her face inside I felt something tuck at my heart, for the first time.  This must be love?  I ask myself...

She is cleaning herself now.  After going hyper and chewing on my dress for 15 mins.

Am going to Amcorp mall now to meet Seeming and family.  It's been a while since I go there, or meet her.  I better get going.

Hugs & love,

B

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lena said...

Great info here. Have an enjoyable holiday shopping season.

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|