Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Letter fifty-six - Day sixty-seven of your vacation

Dearest J,

Bought Thursday a new litter tray today.  She has outgrown the one that Peter gave me so I went to Galaxy  pet shop in Uptown to get a big one with an open lid.

Jerome sent me the revised poster with my name on it for tomorrow's fundraiser at Annexe.  I like this poster, pink!

While I learn to mange my time better in a busy period, am trying to learn how to manage my inner world...for lack of a better word.  I want to get things done and feel productive but I realise more importantly I NEED to find peace of mind, and rest when I need it, to carry on.

Thursday jumps pretty well now.  I hope she doesn't get bored of this place so soon...I imagine one day she might but I hope she finds some contentment here.  She is looking at some invisible fly in the room now, looks like she is in a hunting mode.

Tomorrow is another activity-packed weekend.

Good night love.

B

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|