Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Letter sixty-three - Day seventy-seven of your vacation

Dearest J,

Survived last week with three gigs almost back to back.  Had food poisoning on Saturday night but recovered pretty fast by morning, thanks to a strong jab of antibiotics at the 24-hour hospital down the road.

Bought Thursday some cat treats today and a collar with bell.  Now I can `hear' her.   Still no meowing, nothing. I let her sit on my lap while I blog...she looks very elegant in her black collar with gold bell.  She likes all the treats I bought.

The internet connection went down this afternoon, a first in the last 76 days.

Next week is going to be a busy week too.  Am going to send aunty Kuning back to Ipoh in my car with Nell and Peter as my travelling mates.  Then on Wednesday I go to Sabah for a music rehearsal with Roger Wang (am so excited!) and his band for a wedding on Thursday at Sutera Harbour.  Friday I fly home and catch a new year's eve dinner in KL.  On new year's day I will sing at a Ritz wedding.


Thursday in her new collar...just hope she doesn't choke on it when am not at home...


The theatre project has been called off, the excitement came fast and left fast enough too.  Now I hope those new year's bookings keep coming.


Finally had the car serviced today, long overdue.

Finally an early night today.  Am going to try to relax, shower and get some work done and get to bed earlier.  There are quite a number of songs I have to pick up for the next few gigs...looking forward to singing these new songs, include one of Siti Nurhaliza's.

Lots of love, missing you loads.

B

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zalina Lee said...

Thursday is so damned cute! And that collar looks so fancy on her. She looks like a little lady :) CUTE!

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|