Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Letter six - Day eleven of your vacation

Dearest J,

Your footprints are all over this city...

Peter and I went over today to your house to visit Mama. We brought her to Alexis at BSC, she remembers our last visit there, with my mom and you, and the table we sat at.

Went to your room to look for your Mr Noisy tee shirt, couldn't find it. Will look again when I clean up your room, soon.

Peter tried playing with Brandy but she seemed a bit moody and upset, I wonder if she notices your absence. I told Peter you hardly see Brandy but when you do get down to play with Brandy, you guys always have a great time playing...I will try to play with Brandy more ok?

Likewise with Hilary...she must misses you a lot. I hope your dad will manja with her once in a while.

I have a reading audition for a Shakespeare play next week, was feeling half-hearted about it as am having doubts about my ability to focus on the intense theatre training but Peter tells me to dive in and embrace the training.

And he tells me to take one day at a time.

Finished my make up for tonight, should head over to KLPac soon.

I think Mama enjoyed the short trip out with me and Peter. I bought her coffee and a Pavlova cake, and she liked the french fries that came with Peter's burger. She said she's been washing her hair with soap after she ran out of shampoo and didn't want to trouble your mom to go shopping for her. So we got her a bottle of organic brown rice shampoo from Guardian.

Nell bought me a bouquet for my dance opening last night, it's beautiful and it sits in a vase now in our hall.

I really should go now, parking at KLPac this week is a real bitch.

Miss you LOTS!

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|