Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Letter from my biggest fan, 2002

Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:31:42 +0800
Subject: Re: FORUM Cast

Dearest Janet,

I really admire your courage. These auditions are against the odds. Even without doing the maths, you and I can tell. Anyway, I'm glad you're such a 'sport' about the whole thing - that's even more admirable. I believe you really enjoyed yourself lastnight - meeting with like minded people and friends during the audition.

In life, some things are more important than winning and I believe you have already fully understood it and that makes you who you are and why I admire your courage and your 'sportmanship'. All these makes me desire to want to further support you in your pursuit of your dreams, to be your good friend or just to play any role in helping you inch closer to your dreams.

I know last night's dissappointment won't stop you from going for more auditions - that my Janet Lee I got to know and love. Picking herself up and ready to face the world in no time. Alright, I should just end by saying you have a very big fan already - me (I know, I know - it's not much but there are lots of people out there without any fans!!! - stupid joke, huh?).

I think I can go at 5:30pm but I'd better call you just after 5:00pm and see. Me better get back to work - or can't leave early.

your beloved admirer and fan (and lover)
just.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|