Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Letter two - Day seven of your vacation

Dearest J,

Alex just came over to the flat to collect your 1st wife, the beautiful Zephyr. He helped carried the grocery bag up to the flat so he had a look at our home for the first time.

...finally threw out the potato pasta I left for you two weeks ago, along with the leftover pasta from our Nero Vivo dinner.

I miss you much.

The party last night at your place was fantastic, so much good food. Mark's curry chicken was a hit. Jonathan made lamb dish, Uncle Kee Hoe cooked another curry dish (with milk, not coconut), your family bought home a huge bag of satay (150 sticks). There were apple & egg salad, cucuk udang (Mark's work again), egg tarts, green salads, etc.

I skipped the prayer with the group and hung out with Shazri, Jon's parents, and the girls.

Mama had a field day with the sale of her blankets!! Choo Kit nearly bought up all Mama's stock. Eng Eng also bought something from her.

We watched a little video put up by Mark, using photos taken by Brandon on Wednesday.

I showed Shazri your blog on your laptop, he sat there and read all your entries, laughing out loud sometimes at something clever you said. I like him, I think some of his ideals must be like yours. You must have been quite an influence for him.

I slept on your bed last night, I slept well there. Miss you lots.

Love

b

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|