Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

oh my man I love him so, you'd never know...


Justin, the gigantic but quiet inspiration to so many. You're never too far away...
a rider in the wind, forever. Passionate about making great corners...

a genuine jovial soul, his joy for life is contagious, his eyes never lie...his smile warms the darkest hour.

the sincerest lover, loves deeply and truly.
pic by SeeMing

my 30th-birthday surprise party held at Peter's...
an avid reader, a humble intellect with much wisdom.

He touched me with true love and friendship, in vivid colors.
pic by Ben Tan
Cherish the ones he's left us with, count our blessings daily. If you see me crying when you see me, please remind me of the capability I have to make more happy memories, with him in my heart forever.

Love...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Aragang said...

Hugs

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Ke Wynn said...

I'm so shock to hear this news. I think the first time I met him was in Penang @ G Hotel after your gig. Our deepest condolences from Alishia & I.

9:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|