Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Letter five - Day ten of your vacation

Dearest J,

Wherever you are, I hope you are well and enjoying the wind in your hair...hugs.

I have many many things in my head, pressing issues but nothing much to do on my part to chase an outcome.

I have a few important things on my to do list, you'd be happy to know that I have friends helping me along. Alex's been really helpful with official papers too, I guess you won't be too fond of handling these.

Tonight is my Short & Sweet Dance opening of week 2, we had a rather smooth full dress last night. I will keep on dancing ok?

Going forward there will need to be some lifestyle adjustment, in a way I look forward to seeing how well I will cope with these changes...I suppose you can say that I have lived a life free of hardships until now, a bump.

And I'm glad that I have your strength in me to see me through this.

I miss your face, your smile, your silly jokes and your smell. I will keep smiling ok? I remember how my smile always make you so happy...

love you x 10000000000000000000000

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|