Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

I just want you to sing...

reading through some of my earliest emails with J and saw this one...this email was dated Jan 31st, 2002. Almost nine years ago, I guess this means moving right forward, no hesitation, no slacking, moving into the music and keep the song soaring.

"....More ramblings..... I get bored when I don't have something to look forward to. Some inspiration, some fight, something worth hoping for. I don't know if this makes any sense but I look forward to you being a singer. I'm not expecting you become some celebrity singer or anything like that. I just want you to sing - it's pure and simple. I wake up everymorning and wonder what I can do today to help you achieve your goal. Singing will lighten people's hearts. It's thereaputic - you're a soul doctor - you're contributing to the wellness of this messy world - I respect that. I wish there were more people like you. I wish you get to sing. I can't get bored. You help me discover myself day after day. I can't get bored.

Now, I think I've said enough - let me know what you think....

just"


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KOKO KISS said...

all my love and support to you janet. i hope to see you soon in short and sweet! :)

take care and hope to catch up with you soon.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|