Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Letter one - day six of your vacation

Dearest J,

Cheryl is so clever (like so many of my friends), she suggested that I write to you everyday, a letter a day.

So you can read it on your vacation.

I tear up a bit at this juncture, miss you...

Anyway, you have no idea how well am holding up here, you would have hugged me tight and call me a clever girl like you always do.

Am going to meet the gang for lunch before I head out to my dance rehearsal. Tonight there's a party at your place, your mom said Mark is cooking curry chicken, I hope will make one with lots of potatoes in it.

Jonathan is likely cooking something too :) He offered to make lamb for your dad on Wednesday.

Am going to see Cher Siang tomorrow for a sing-song session, looking forward to it.

There's quite a few exciting plans coming my way, baby, you are the source of these plans. Maybe I shall keep you in suspense for a day or two before I leak the news to you?

Oh, there's this event down at the Mobil station, they having this karaoke session there and all the singers singing there, none, none of them could sing in the right key. This reminds me to be grateful for my gift in singing, of which it wouldn't have flourished the way it did without your unconditional encouragement and love...

Love you x 10000000000000000

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|