Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More from my lense

Got this interesting composition on my Nokia phone camera two nights ago...

Sunday night, waiting to go dinner before we left Genting after our last technical rehearsal before the Genting opening of Butterfly Lovers The Musical this Friday. Tan Wei Han & Jason Lai, waiting for Melissa at the hotel entrance (Production Stage Manager of the musical) to return from her car.
The actors play master n servant (Liang Shan-Bo and Si-Jiu) on stage, both at 26, one is already a veteran actor (in my eye) and one a bright young tenor...learning ropes from his `servant'.

Downtown in Sentul Park, I arrived at rehearsal an hour before call time so I played around with the camera after I chowed down my vegetarian burger out in the calm cool air in the park. Funky effects done with HP Image Zone software.


The park


me n my hair

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|