Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The golden eyes

Inspired by something old (my next entry), I created something new for myself. A new eye make up for me....who's never ventured out of anything other than smoky eyes.

The golden eyes...how:
apply your base color (mine is MAC's Rite of Spring, Veluxe Pearl), then line your eyes as usual, I created my smoky eyes with Maybeline eyeliner and MAC's Beauty Marked eyeshadow.

Blend blend blend...

then I applied Arezia's Diamond Liquid Eyeliner, color: gold. Go over a few times and create a thick line above your lashes. As it is glitter (and for stage use, in my case), the thik line of gold glitter liner doesn't have to be perfectly blended or smudged evenly...

Lip colors (blend): Clinique's Creamy Nude with ZA's S06
Lipgloss: The Body Shop Hi-Shine Lip Treament

Mascara base: Lacome's Clis Booster
Mascara: black Dejavu Fiberwig (SASA)

Blusher: MAC's bronzing powder - Refined Beyond Bronze (recommended for tanned skin like mine)

and this is the result.
This make up was used for my performance at the Royal Lake Club's Harriers CNY Run last night. I designed my version of Cabaret look...hair done at A Cut Above (Kathy), low bun with pink feathers and gold sequin flower. Black bareback dress from Miss Selfridge, with gold Latin shoes, thrown in vintage gold belt (bought in flea market) for a cinched waist.

Dancing with my dashing guest at the dinner, Mike, while singing Sway

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|