Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Jumble Sale @ Soul Doc's

Finally, my very own jumble sale, in my flat!

I have very good reasons for organising this over-due jumble sale party:

1) My flat mates are leaving for NZ today, so I will have the space to myself for the sale

2) I need to make room for clothes in my limited wardrobe space.

3) A few bucks won't hurt -- part of my Booker-retirement-fund-raising campaign

Date: Aug 21st, 2005 (Sunday)

Time: 9am - 2pm

Location: pls call me 012 378 3730 for full address

Items on sale:

relatively new and VERY interesting wardrobe
accessories -- earrings, shades
bags
shoes
books
mags

If you think you have comparably interesting clothes or accessories for swap, bring them with you!

Bring your girlfriends!

Call 012 378 3730 or email soul.doc.lee@gmail.com for direction and details.

See you @ the sale!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|