Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Singer Sings The Blues

What do you do when people in your work start stalking your sleep? They come to you every night in your dream...and you wake up feeling like you just came back from work, to get dressed and go to work, again?

At first it was just shows, I dreamed about fashion shows, backstage of a show, etc during my first two months in the agency.

Nowadays I get both my friends and my models in my dream, suppose that's an improvement, haha.

Am getting used to doing my laundry three times a month instead of weekly...good thing I have variety in my wardrobe.

Rehearsals are many now and dinners are hurried meals outside the rehearsal studios or in my car. I prefer eating in my car because it keeps my mind of the fact that my stereo is now gone...besides food tend to taste better when you are busy with steering

Oh, I have my first MP3 player, unfortunately it wouldn't charge on any PC/notebook...and I really hope to send it back to the guy (with bad breathe) who sold me (J, actually) that pricey little gadget...some time this year!

My car is due for a service in the workshop, if I missed my next free Saturday morning, I might have to take leave from work to have it serviced. I'm hoping to have that nailed this Saturday.

Other than these overdue jobs

Sort out photo, make albums, throw out unwanted photos
Sort out wardrobe space for new gowns, give clothes away
Give shoes away, am robbing my flat mates of their deserving rack space
Laundry
Clean the bathroom
Cook the vegetarian stuff mom gave me this Chinese New Year (it's frozen)
Collect my parking deposit in my old office
Collect my stuff in my old office
Dry cleaning my gowns
Filing
Change billing address of for my mobile phone bills
Send the bolero jacket in for alteration
Send my new Beatrice Looi (it's not what you think, it's a sale item) in for alteration

anyway, glad now I have a black n white list of undone-to-list...

Thank God it's Thursday already...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|