Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What Luck's Got To Do With It

I used to hate people who blame everything to luck but I have learned to believe in it, you know, from life experiences. Luck plays a little importance in some things in life, under certain circumstances, but it's not the sole determining factor.

Anyway, I can't really pin point why my car has gotten broken into again, third time, since I got Sunny Boy it in late 2003. J said there's nothing I can do about it, cars get broken into he said.

This time they got the CD player, previous times were my CDs and Naf Naf jacket.

Talk about detaching ourselves of materials longing...it's not about that anymore, I don't know what to think anymore, if my car isn't safe anyway...I can't keep coins in my car, my stereo, CDs, my shades, shoes? That's what a car is for, is storage of things you need to keep handy when you travel.

On the bright side, the car is still in one piece. There are things to be fixed, it's not the best looking car around but it has certainly been through enough break-ins. Ironic huh? Who would think that old rags like Sunny gets more attention than all the shiny Beamers next to Sunny?

The wiring needs fixing. Don't know when I will get the painting done for a few small areas. I need the car like I need carbohydrate and internet...can't imagine life without my own transport, a little bike might be nice as a substitute..?

While my car needs the fixing, I'm trying to fix my performing schedule for the rest of the year. With two productions confirmed (I'm the hottest chorus girl in town now) and one competition to go, I go slightly dizzy just thinking about call times, agency work, events, models, rehearsals, weddings...

With all that on my plate, my mouth ulcers are popping out like crazy. I check how well I'm doing by checking the colour of my urine everyday...enough water? Never drink enough.

The weekend went passed like a royal holiday though...you see these weeks I do have lots of fun in the weekends; theatres, shopping, TV, lots of food, good company. I leave work everyday feeling like I had a full day and feeling like I-deserve-to-leave-work-now eventhough tomorrow's work is still a truck-full.

Stressful it maybe, but this sure will be one hell of an exciting year end for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|