Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

C'est la vie

Latest report

Purple polka dot skirt, RM 4
Vintage beaded evening, RM 10
Double CD (compilation - Heart & Soul: Gabrielle, Marvin Gaye, Randy Crawford, Luther Vandross...M People), RM 30

The CD guy had a few more cool albums but I decided to stop at one. He had Joni Mitchell and Tracy Chapman.

That was Amcorp mall by the way.

Life kinda slowed down right after the recital. What follows are basically the madness during my working hours (I hardly have to work in the weekends now), catching shows in the theatres (KL Dance festival & Freedom Film Fest 2005, jot Happens), watching Starlight Cinema with the girls, attending singing classes...catching up with SM, etc.

SM and ST returned with many honeymoon images to die for. She also let me bag home with some real gem...

Italian made hat, dark blue with gerbera (I think it's organza, from Paris flea market)
Two floral print ladylike dresses (Paris)
Kookai tank top
mini Eiffel tower
Red evening dress (Iceland flea market)

The evening dress is specially purchased for my next singing gig. I have been advised to stop buying gig-dresses because her entire inventory of gowns deserved to be aired and get the stage exposure.

I can't complain.

Can't complain about work either, I have been resting in the weekend since June. My social life came back in full force, I have to juggle outings with friends. I have a long list of house-hold to do list that have been put on hold, looks like I gotta lay low for sometimes to juggle finances.

Health wise I know I need a boost, maybe some supplements, some more early nights...it's scary to think am a time bomb on the road, don't know when I will fall asleep on the wheels again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|