Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The New Pill

Cleaned my bathroom myself for the first time on Sunday. The cleaning lady who comes twice a month has gone home to Indonesia. From now on it's all up to me, whether I will have a clean apartment or a shit hole.

On a separate note.

I finally figured out my recent food-craving symptom, one morning this week while I was getting dressed with my mind wandering all over.

Food, or eating has become my substitute for shopping. You see while I'm trying to resist buying/shopping at the mall, my sub conscience is looking for a substitute...for happiness, alternative dose happiness; like a different pill, from another clinic.

Except this new pill is equally damaging to my financial health.

ST said: "Do you really enjoy those NEW food?"

"I do, I've always love pasta, brownie with ice cream, salads, pizzas, nice restaurants." --- just that previously I couldn't care about where I eat after I spent the entire evening trying on clothes, now the entire evening is OFF trying on clothes, so something else, something equally satisfying must take place.

He said: "oooo, that's baaad."

Yes, it is.

"So what are you going to do."

"Errr, look for a cheaper substitute?? Like maybe good company of friends? Good books?"

He agreed. "Ya, high quality friends. I think it's fantastic idea."

Maybe I can even resort to more cleaning in the apartment, the bathroom cleaning session was rather satisfying...but it could be because it was my first time cleaning THAT bathroom.

Maybe I will head straight for my music books when I have my SHOPPING n EATING time.

I will think of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|