Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday's Life Philosophy

Friday is never ever a depressing day...so it proves

IW: how u?
Soul Doc: ok not bad
IW: hey what do you do to keep your energy up?
Soul Doc: physical energy you mean?
IW: all kinds of energy
Soul Doc: i'm generally quite positive...recent years
Soul Doc: since with J, i dun mean to give him so much credit, but its a feeling
Soul Doc: so...
IW:awww
Soul Doc: and also...it's in my personality, am easily impressed, and easily pleased, sucker
IW: lol awww.
IW: you're notlah
Soul Doc: and i dun think about my future, not to say its a good thing but its why i dun get depressed
IW: you're too streetwise
Soul Doc: hahaha
Soul Doc: so funny
Soul Doc: if i really look at my life and what i have, maybe i will get depressed, in the security and material sense
IW: living in the present, like spiritual teachings
Soul Doc: but if i see what i really have, the non-material front, i'm damn lucky
Soul Doc: all the boho thinking keep me happy
Soul Doc: not necessarily wise but am happy for now
Soul Doc: (against what my parents advise --- work hard now and enjoy future)
Soul Doc: waaa…. i can talk so much so fast
IW: LOL
IW: well, the way I see it, you have all the ingredients for happiness
IW: v lucky
Soul Doc: well
Soul Doc: thats to you
Soul Doc: depends on how ppl measure it
Soul Doc: but i guess sometimes ppl dun see what matters...
Soul Doc: i duno
Soul Doc: i duno whether its a good thing that i dun plan for my future
Soul Doc: to survive you need money, material things
IW: well, depends
IW: of course everyone needs a certain minimum
IW: but after that a lot is extra
Soul Doc: ya…my min is getting higher!!!
IW: I guess it depends on how much a Z3 or Boxter is important to you
IW:hehe yeah I guess the bar does go up
IW: I notice this thing with cars
IW: like ppl checking out the car others drive
Soul Doc:hahaha, stupid
IW: as a measure of their current how-they-doing
Soul Doc: am sure i will die a hippy
Soul Doc: sigh
IW: LOL that's so neat
Soul Doc: i'm lazy = hippy
Soul Doc:hahahah
IW: LOL
Soul Doc: we are still young
Soul Doc: we;ll see when the hippies when grow up
IW: lol yeah I gotta keep reminding myself
Soul Doc:think i will post this in my blog
IW: the original hippies became babyboomers
IW: I think ppl think less about this, when they get busier and on the track to 'success', as in big house, car, money, name etc, 5Cs etc etc ad nauseum
IW: even though they may have thought about it a lot when they were students, then after they acquire everything, they think about it again

Die a hippy, my new motto? I do realise it's getting harder to survive in the world when everyone gets to competitive....I don't have much to my name. The only thing I have my name on it it's my battered SUNNY Boy.

Comes my favourite song...

I've got plenty of nuttin' and nuttin's is plenty for me
I got my sun, got my moon...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|