Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bye Bye Glitter-land

I said to myself, "Finally, my first glam freebie on the job."

I stared at the immaculately chiffon little black dress, Christian Dior, price, RM 3840...packed in the most wonderful Dior dress-protector. Knee length cocktail dress, crinkled chiffon and a satin dusky pink waist band.

Heavenly.

Of course about 5 minutes later when I woke up the dress was gone too.

Not only the dress wasn't there in my Dior-free room, the clock showed I should have gotten up about 20 minutes ago.

That dream was especially longer than usual, the funny thing was that I woke up twice in between and drifted back to it and the story continued.

Boss and I were on a out of town assignment, running a Dior show (coincidentally there are two Dior shows in Starhill this week) in a beautiful resort. We were put in a tropical style resort with lots of green and I remember the food was super and there was no haze.

Prior to the show rehearsal and meeting with my first Dior dress, we were invited to a private screening of a movie (I can't remember which) in the resort. I remember going to the toilet and later had to look for my boss in the darkened cinema.

And I remember my boss reminded me to pay attention at the backstage while cuing models to go on stage...after the movie.

Bla bla bla

I wonder how long more I will dreaming about the agency work....after I leave the agency.

This month end, no more frantic calls to models, speed sms to models....calls after 10pm, mile-long sms(es)...

Now, now, I better answer nature call before I get too late for my rehearsal...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|