Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hearts on BigBig Planet

Last Saturday on my way to my recital at 5pm, I was driving and kinda boiling some butterflies in my stomach, I got a call from Iceland.

It was my best friend SM n her husband ST on the phone, honeymoon. She has called to say hi when I needed a breather from worrying over my singing later.

I felt so good after that call, the evening went by like a breeze.

This morning I got an sms from SM saying they will be back soon, early next week. Wondering if I would find new wedding pictures on her wedding site, I went to BigBibPlanet to look.

Nope, no new pictures up yet. I suppose G & M are waiting for them to come back and do some selection of all the pictures taken on June 11.

Then I re-read the little essays the couple wrote on each other and I just melted, all over again.

My favourite bit:

... how do you begin to describe the person you want to spend the rest of your life with? How do you describe a person you are so connected with, a person you see from so many angles, you're no longer seeing with your eyes, but through your heart and soul.

...I guess I blame See Ming. She came along and changed all that bachelorhood business.

How did she do it? I have no idea.

I just know I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I could describe what she's like and what she does and how she looks, but it wouldn't really do her justice at all. I could tell you she finds people jobs, refuses plastic bags at the grocers and has enough friends to fill a small town, but that wouldn't even scratch the surface. You could say we have a lot in common, but then we also have a lot of differences. You could say we laugh a lot together, with each other, as well as at each other, but that's not the all of it. You could say we get along well, but it's so much more than that. You could say it feels good when we're together, but it's not just a feeling.


It reads like a dream, what he thinks of her and of them together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|