Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Something I Wrote

SM forward me an email from ages ago, the email was from me...can't remember who else I sent that to.

--------email starts----------

LOVE THIS, You should blog abt it.

SM
------- Forwarded message follows -------
hey guys,

some of you missed my concert the other day...this is my `opening' speech, to my song. well, since I didn't memorize the whole thing, I only said what I remembered. I also added: `love makes me wanna live that dream, and singing, is my dream'

Seeming said she was moved by the speech, so I thought hey why not, I'll just share with you ppl la.


Love, to me, is about breaking into happy songs;
And dance across the road instead of walking;
It’s about heightened sensations in our basic enjoyment, like music, food and friends;
It’s about seeing more colors around me;
It’s about wanting to be a better person;
It’s about me oozing with energy for life;
It’s about waking up wanting to live life more than yesterday;
It’s about wanting to dream that dream;
And live that dream, so that the person whom I love and who loves me back, can see me living it.
Love, makes me love life.

-------------email ends-------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|