Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

the price of beauty

I should be laughed at for torturing myself, my feet, to be specific. Wait, my friends, and the guy at the shoe repair shop are already laughing.

Serve me right.

Collected Aldo 284 from One Utama's [Stop n Go], the pair got stretched to half a size (according to the shop guy) bigger in the toe area. A beautiful piece of leather work, a killer on the feet. I put them on the spot, it still feel tight at the toes (NEVER, EVER buy sharp toe front shoes) but much better than before so I told him I would take them for now.

Looks like I might just need another fucking trip back there. I'm wearing them now, I'm sitting down and I'm fine. When I walk in them I feel like the mermaid walking on her new feet -- hell.

A pair of stocking will make all the difference. It's a pain wearing those but they will help. Christ, Aldo 284 size 37 IS my size but the toe room is made too small. I told the girl at Aldo that some women in the States `laser' the bones in their feet to fit into shoes like mine.

Fuck.

Lately I have been obsessing the classic Audrey flat shoes, it's just that those ballerina flaties will look ultra ugly with the `tailored-look' black pants. Flaties are great with cropped pants but CM will not have any funny looking cropped garments on stage, would she?

Oh ya, the occasion for my indulgence in shoes and pain...details cominng up in next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|