Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Letter ninety-one- Day one-hundred-and-seventy-eight of your vacation

Dearest J,

I miss having you around and get to be told what to do when I go to you for direction, and advice.  Even when you didn't have the answer to my questions you offered much wisdom.

So it was lovely to be told what to do, this time round by CK, to be exact.  I had an impromptu `catch-up' lunch with him after my 3rd physiotherapy yesterday.  I told him I want to go somewhere on a little, mini trip by myself.  He told me to go Bali, he didn't suggest it, he told me to go Bali.  He sat me down in Starbucks after lunch and told me, "The people in Bali will touch your heart."

Short while he told me to wait while he went to buy me a DVD of Eat, Pray, Love.  "Watch it, and if you like what you see in the movie about Bali, book yourself the flights and then I will help you book your lodging there." he said.

I just finished watching the movie.  I enjoyed it.  I hope my ankle gets better by the time I go there.

A few more days and it will be 6 months since you left.  I marvel at how fast time passes...it's odd how I feel like it's been a short time since we last kissed, but how long it's been since I had you there in my arms. Funny, both long time and short time ago.

The migraine is back, it's a daily thing now since about 5-6 days ago.  Chels said it's likely due to lack of sleep.

So I  should end this fast and go to bed.  I had a much needed facial today, it was excruciatingly painful...my last session there was in August.  It was good pain, now I feel cleaner.

Good night sweet.

Love,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|