Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The pleasure of finding things out

That is the title of a Richard Feynman book that I read about a year ago, such a good title.

If I can say that I'm a fashion directory and phone directory to some of my friends, J is most certainly my directory to greater knowledge.

and he reads

Just to name some of books that he has bought for me, or pass down to me after reading -

Recent ones are

The Perfect Monologue (How to find and perform the monologue that will get you the part) by Ginger Howard Friedman

An Inconvenient Truth (The Crisis of Global Warming) by Al Gore

The Science of Happiness by Stefan Klein, PhD

How I Became Stupid, a novel by Martin Page

The Blind Watch Maker by Richard Dawkins

Is It Just Me Or Is Everything Shit? The Encyclopedia of Modern Life by Steve Lowe & Alan McArthur

The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon

A Pocket Guide to Opera by Rupert Christiansen

The Pleasure of Finding Things Out by Richard Feynman

The Demon-Haunted World, Science as a candle in the dark by Carl Sagan

I love my directory to knowledge!! Hugs!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|