Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, January 02, 2006

What's up doc...

The work is back.

There must be a Media relations for dummies book somewhere....I need it.

I still don't like beer, I had one bottle in December. I prefer white wine to red, but from now on, I will avoid all the drinks I don't like and stop obliging.

Ya, make a bloody list of resolutions that everyone's been shouting about -- people are mostly naive, why bother to do something when it won't mean a thing by February?

I will be strong in 2006, I will not bow down to stress, laziness, rejections, and deadlines -- face all fears.

Wow, that's like I want to conquer the world like that...wahlau.

But why not...?

I will face my nagging parents will kindness and love, I will tell them to fuck off, nicely. I can't force someone to marry me, remember mom/dad, wedding is for TWO persons, not just the girl.

I will be kind to strangers in car park, especially the ones at KLAPC even if they drive a stupid European car. (notes: fought with two screaming `male bitches' there on new year's eve over a staff personnel's' mistake. I kicked myself for not staying longer to chew the male-bitches' heads off -- I was the more abusive one because I can -- it wasn't my fault that they waited in the rain for half an hour before I moved my car after insulted them)

I will be hungry and I will look for money.

That's on what I plan to be...

My year end right into the new year's day have been a burst of knowledge -- I've been doing lots of reading from Christmas right through the 1st...couple that with tons of TV, going-out and partying, I say it was a grrreeat end and beginning.

I have no picture of this but I won best dressed audience yesterday at last show of Actorlympics...hand down, there was no contest because I obviously went to the theatre DRESSED UP while the rest went to the theatre, dressed.

Back to the reading, read most stuff from Wikipedia and some links sent by friends.

Food department, I had lots of chocolate, pasta (LOTS), garlic, cookies, salads, potatoes.

2005 was a good year, but 2006 will be better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|