Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The Volunteer

I'm officially a full time volunteer, for assorted people....

Girlfriend going to a big time singing competition, wants to borrow my gown...I ended up driving the dress to her pianist's house -- I planned to have her come my way to pick up the gown -- didn't work out.

Housemate going to Singapore for the weekend, I drove her to the LRT station.

Ex-housemates wanted to pick up their letters, I ended up parking my house mate's car in her parking lot, going up to the house to pick up the letters, take the lift down and passed the letters to my ex-housemates.

Wow, and to think that I always feel like the biggest bitch in the world...

Maybe I just suck at saying no? I find myself in this position all the the time...it usually start off by people riding on my friendliness and resourcefulness. I must look like a public phone booth or a shopping mall loud speaker all the time.

Here's a toast to all the suckers like me in the world...

Maybe tonight I will take a break and go out...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|