Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Justin not Timberlake

May I present, the other Justin in my life? Who has been quite impatiently waiting his debut on my `talk show' on Soul Doctor channel...



He wears purple....and he is training well under the wings of Signal Master who has generously taken him as her bxxxh. These folks made it to the festive do at YTL's massive celebration at KLPAC, on the night Cindy, Signal Master and I sang with the Selangor Philharmonic Society.


Here's Cindy looking regal...introducing her French song that evening. Picture by the ever clever TV Smith...isn't she stunning? She went on to blow the audience away with her graceful but powerful O Holy Night.















Coming back to Justin...here's his resume.

Status: unknown...he claims he has a lover from afar
Talent: give him a cover story and he will pour the story
Talent(s): Sings, write songs, guitar, TV host...has friendly accent and is friendly

Yo dude, can I post your mobile number here?

Coming back to the evening of Christmas Carols and lots of women in one dressing room. Cindy didn't want to be lonely in her dressing room allocated for her, she ended up making up in the loo....next the our dressing room full of women of all ages, singing in the choir, most didn't bring any make-up with them and I enjoyed screaming at them for not bringing, for I was assigned to take care of the looks department that night.

Selangor Phil, you owe me some ounce of my MAC bronzing powder, my MAC eye shadow...eyeliner, etc. I suggest you hire me to run one quick course of `preparing for that show in the grooming department'.

Cindy insulted the boys' (Justin and Fuad) masculinity by paying for all food later...they paid back in dragging the party to the pool bar next door.

That was mt first sip of beer and pool tables in years. I had fun, Merry Christmas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|