Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka

Merdeka...this year national day means many things to me.

I was woken up by phone call from parents, on Merdeka day, also marked my first day of bum. I basically quit without having much clue on what I am to do in terms of making money for the next one month, and the month after...

My parents told me I don't have to call home while I'm bumming, they would call me on my mobile to save me phone bill, I was touched.

The offers are there, the job market is not short of offers. I was contemplating, for the first time in my life, that I should just try out in the clerical department. I have been dealing with businesses that have little to so with who I am.

We'll see how long I'd last the bumming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|