Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Soul Doctor The Scissors Hand

I was so close at picking up that pair of scissors and snip off my annoying bunch of layered hair.

Was going to do it during lunch at the nearest hair salon, but ha, it closed down months ago.

I love the color, do does everyone; I quite hate that it's layered, everyone loves it, except for R...she confessed after I told her that I was going to cut it.

Guess I'll hang on to it for a week or so and then see how, under the advice of the girls in the office. Sooo tempted in cutting it myself....the thrill of seeing my own work on my head, whether it's good or bad.

Hmmmm, think I will try out my hair-styling-snipping skill sometime soon, C & IW, care to join in the party?

DIY Hair Party, how about that??

Quite excited about the dress code at my new place...which is the non-existence of a one. She said the girls go to work there in the skimpiest skirts....it will take me a while to slowly grow out of my existing wardrobe.

That part of the job is really a dream come true, to go to work in cargos, midriffs, canvas shoes and crazy earrings. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|