Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, March 21, 2005

An Orgy of Updates

Wow, have I been busy or what!

Last week has been interesting, exciting activities couple with lots of migraine attacks.

It's funny that when I need to refer to my organiser/diary most, that's when I forget to update and refer.

The highs and the lows...

1. I was stuck in my parking slot on Monday (I remember I got ready for work extra early that day) because an idiot parked his (WHT 3319, yes I found out from the guard that it's a HE) Proton Saga an inch behind my car. I was a bigger idiot by trying to get out still and got my car scratched...anyway I managed to get to work before ten am, after the car in front of me left.

2. I had five rehearsals in the span of four days and in of them, I was invited to stay back and watched a pedigree bitch get deflowered. PONG's bitch is Olivia and she has black and shiny hair (I have to ask him for the pedigree, I don't know la) and Scott has golden hair and he has a bubbly owner, R.

R arrived with her husband (I think) AND, a, Stud-master, I was told that's what he is, a S-T-U-D-M-A-S-T-E-R. Stud-master assists in canine mating, he wore a rubber glove in his let hand and held a K-Jelly tube in his right...my jaw on the floor and I attempted calling him `Professional Masturbator'. R corrected me and taught me STUDMASTER.

Scott the golden boy was a true professional (he is a champion dog, PONG told me) when it comes to the matters of `love-making'. While I watched in awe I had the informative commentary from R who described the process as `Windows file-transferring' --- you know when the dogs are joined in the ass(es) before the mating is over. Anyway, the bottom line of this story is that, put it crudely, the fuck cost PONG 900 bucks...again my jaw on the floor. "But why not? Scott IS a CHAMPION." Yes, indeed, I do hope Olivia gets pregnant soon.

3. Attended a corporate luncheon on Thursday, it was supposed to be a treat for myself for slaving in front of my PC and fax machine for two projects at work. I arrived at the hotel entrance to get stopped by a guard who held an inspecting mirror to make sure I haven't got a bomb under my car, I had to open the car boot for him to make sure I don't have another bomb there. When I started eating my vegetarian pasta, the mike was passed to a guest giving a tribute speech to an outgoing CEO, I realized I was having lunch with former PM, he was the Special guest...few tables away from mine. He had the whole room of people eating out of his hand, charming speaker.

4. Friday came, we drove to One U for lunch for a change but I ended up paying deposit for YET ANOTHER Beatrice Looi dress. I went back after work and end up with this gorgeous navy blur organza dress, at 30% off and it comes with a matching shawl. It's one of those safe but classy gown, which I will make sure I won't wear only once. This dress will make its debut with me on stage for my performance in La Serenata Musicale this Friday.

5. Watched RiverGrass Dance Academy's graduation performance, Pebbles II. Signal Master did a great job in her solo dance Jaded Innocence. What really threw me off my seat was - I got off my seat during the interval and someone called me, I turned around and found my housemate sitting four rows behind me.

"What the hell you doing here man?"

"My girlfriend's in the show."

I see. So...ok. In fact I saw a lot of the girlfriend on stage after the interval. I think, I hope for better future in my apartment, with a dancer girlfriend who knows my girlfriend Signal Master.

So there, on stage were a girl I met in my guitar class, Signal Master, a girl from my high school (and movie actress also, konon nya) and there, my housemate's girlfriend.

BTW, Rivergrass is a few doors from my sister's Fantasia Music Studio.

6. Sunday morning was unusual for me. Woke up early to pick up D for a recce in Batu Caves, the outdoor location for a shoot. D and I have been assigned photographers for SM's wedding shoot. The climb site is called Damai. Damai was a busy place for some 15 Caucasian kids on morning...got rock-climbing camp that day. A few of ST's climbing friends were there fixing up the equipments and picnic, it sure look like one hell of a fun party for those kids, climbing lime stones and pigging out on sandwiches.

When I was done with my experimental roll of film and were walking towards ST's car, I saw this picture and felt something - two Malay kids resting on one bicycle, watching the white kids (note: the word `white' used here is intended) climbing in their back yard, and having fun. Well, I hope they are also having fun watching. I took two shots of the Malay kids watching the white kids had fun, these two groups of kids were so close in distance, yet so far in social class.

This week is going to be one big furious ball of appointments, rehearsals and work. This time I make sure I use my organiser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|