Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Bunch of Stuff

I met two guys from this Taiwanese company today, Tsunami Technology (M) Sdn Bhd. They sell computer accessories. Just thought I let you know. The company was set up in early 2004.

Seems likely I will be going to Manila next weekend, for five days. What's good in Manila? Shopping? Photo walk? Anyone been there?? What's the exchange rate?

CNY is coming, again. Somehow I hate CNY lately....the thought of going home to a whole bunch of traffic in my home town....what I enjoy is lazing around at home with mom and watching soaps on NTV 7. Of course there will be endless dish-washing, going out in my dad's Datsun, though I'm hoping to bring my Sunny Boy home. That would be the ultimate home-coming for me, driving my car round Taiping, at the lakes, to the school, to the public library ...to the market, show off my driving to my parents, grin*.

Speed dating got postponed again, my excitement is wearing thin. I hope to wear my red fishnet stockings before I finally get to go, I've paid already you know...I should at least get to taste the food there.

Shit hungry...pasta or maggi mee tonight?? Supper: HL milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|