Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

This Dec 31st

I think PM did the right thing, calling off the new year celebration (fire works and concerts).

Reported donations to the victims are reaching RM 1 million. I wonder how soon this money will reach the needy, does anyone know how donations get distributed to them? Through the government or through welfare agencies?

My gig will go on in the club...though it will be a little strange that Dataran will still probably be swamped with people in festive mood, with no big TV screen and screaming artists. Too bad for `The Singing Shop', one of the lined-up entertainment for Dataran Merdeka concert....alongside Jacqueline Victor, Adflin Sauki and Zainal Abidin.

On other front, a funny thing happened yesterday. I tried on these pair of silicone/nude bra thingy I bought from Sungai Wang...thinking they will give me and my Zara gown a little sexy enhancement. Putting them on is a bitch because you have to fit an extension of boob-like thing to your body and make it stay, and look like it's part of you. `Nuf said, but the funny thing is - after they stuck to me and I put the gown on, and started zipping up....I tried but I couldn't zip up, the zip worked all the way up and stop at my chest, it wouldn't zip there.

What? Now that I'm a B cup with those freaking boobs the dress wouldn't fit? Yes, the gown is too small for my `new boobs'.

What the hell?

Also, I notice I bought a size C-cup boobs....damn that girl, she told me they were all `free-size'.

So much for looking nice, I suppose I'd look nice enough without those gel, it's very low cut....plus the dress is reeeally fitting.

I cleaned the boobs and left them to dry...don't think I'll attempt using them again...small boobs could be sexy too right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|