Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Wassup Doc

My GP says my headache for the past three days are caused by the sniffles n sinus problems I've been having for months...it tallied with the other symptoms I have.

Rheumatism? Drink milk, two glasses a day to meet the one thousand ml quota.

Eat lots of vege n fruits. Take your Vit C and multivites.

Clean your sheets regularly, sun the bed protector, vacuum, rid of the dust-mites that cause sniffles.

I love that doc, she is so thorough and patient...

But I have been going to the doctor in the past one year more often than I have in my whole life. It's so not funny.

She comforted, saying maybe lately (one year) I have been tiring myself and not taking care of things.

And she assured me I don't have a brain tumor...and the headache is not TSS.

OK-la, HL Milk here I come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|