Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Today

Friday, Christmas eve. Half the offices in town will close by round 4pm. Some will close at noon, some at 3pm, the less fortunate ones at 6pm or 5.30pm.

Employees will roam around aimlessly, not in the mood to work. Partly because half the town are on holiday already. Christmas is a public holiday for me, too bad this year it falls on a Saturday, I already don't work on Saturdays.

Feeling productive this morning, I got some work done...now back from lunch I can't wait for 4pm, I have my hands full at 4pm, now I can't focus. I need to get some shampoo, get car key duplicated, check the coolen water, and load my car with suitcase and dresses.

Right now I can't find my heart in anything except flipping through my latest Harper's Bazaar and Australian Vogue, bought during lunch break. Oh speaking of fashion, my latest addition to my wardrobe is this knee length, fully-sequined pale purple skirt, given to me last night by my ex-land lady...her cousin gave her that along with a bag of old clothes.

It's beautiful. It's so new, and sexy. I decided that it is too sexy to be worn just as a skirt, it can be worn as a mini dress pair with a bra top, or a tunic with jeans or mini skirt.

Yawn.

Tonight I will be transported into the future....to JB to be exact, and in 18 hours I will be at the competition, contestant no. 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|