Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Tsunami & Clothes

Received some disturbing photos in email this morning, of the Tsunami victims. Sitting at my air-conditioned work station staring at those washed-up-bloated dead bodies of my fellow humans, has quite an effect on me on a Friday morning...gets you thinking, it could be me out there in the sea. Makes me realized how precious, wonderful and fragile this life is, I really shouldn't think about shopping so much. When you are out there in sea, what you wear before you die really makes no difference....your clothes will be washed away and people who find you in two days' time will only have memories of your naked fat and bloated stomach, faced mashed up and...'nuf said.

This is how I will be remembered. I love clothes.

Chill down my spines....

I really shouldn't buy clothes for a while now, it's creepy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|