Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

2005 is the year!

I left my apartment at 8:10am, got to office at 9:15am. What is usually a 15-minute drive....today stretched to an hour. Feeling a little grouchy, my eyes were smarting from the drive and the morning sun...and headache.

But the good news of the day/year is: He proposed to her this morning!

Congrats!

I only managed a sedated Congrats on the phone with her when she called to break the good news...nursing my god-damned headache.

A whole new world...I can't wait for all the buzz after this, the wedding, the parties.

I can already picture her new home, full of greens and friends, bead bags, his robots, big windows with wind-chimes and ultra-man toy. And then there's me, lounging out on the sofa...taking in the smell of mushroom pasta and broccoli from the kitchen.

Today will be a good day, headache or not.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|