Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, November 12, 2004

moving on

To get over him, I need to find something that is more emotionally rewarding than spending time with him.

It's tough I'm sure, I enjoy his company very much. There are other things in life that I find very rewarding, but we always like to share that with someone, a human being, a living thing.

I can imagine getting high by singing my heart in my bedroom but what good is in a voice when others can't share it?

I think distractions work, I need to distract myself from him and focus on other things, other people, I reckon it will require very conscious effort, I wonder if it'll be painful.

I wish I have another person whom I feel as close to as with him. Maybe I cherish our closeness far too much. Maybe I think too much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|