Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Prostitute from Hell

note: self-indulgence piece, more than usual.

Halloween weekend!!!!!!

Going to a costume party with the gals! No costume no entry...it took me about five seconds to decide that I won't rent any costumes from the shop and three minutes to decide that I can dress as a prostitute, if they consider that a costume.

If you know me kinda well then you won't be surprise why `prostitute'. In fact, CT complained when she heard of the plan:"You are suppose to dress up as someone ELSE to the party! Hint*"

Well, I recently bought a pair of fishnet stockings. At the point of buying I had no idea what I was going to do with it...I go to parties like, about twice a year and most parties don't call for that kind of dress code.

Now I have a stage for the stockingss!! This Friday!

Tell you anymore will give my costume away but I need to show you how good I am at styling so I will tell away...

Good thing I keep most of the retro belts that Aunty SM gave me, I picked out the two gold chain-belts. These will go on my slutty green mini dress. The fishnet stockings, the three-inch strappy heels....and the sleazy gold earings with big hops and pearls will give my `Pretty Woman' look some umph. Then with the 60's black curls wig I will look just `nice'.

Now I need some Halloween accessories....I guess the theme could be: the whore from hell. I will settle for maybe a scar drawn across my neck and oh, better not forget to paint my nails...will try to get a black one tonight.

What else...I wonder what kind of purse or handbags dead whores carry. I guess I will let my Oroton silver mesh bag make a debut this Friday.

Must get more funky stockings...they come in handy for occasions like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|