Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Just Updates

Haha, finally used the washing machine on Saturday, with some difficulties. It went straight to spinning right after first round of soap washing, I stopped the machine and played around it for a while then figured out a way to get to rinse, before it spin my clothes dry.

It was nice and peaceful doing chores in am empty apartment, half naked.

I have adapted to eating alone there, locking up after myself and put the water to boil, etc. I like fussing about in the kitchen and reading at the dining table.

My friendship with J got better these days. We hang out more these days and it's all bright and breezy, though I foresee some nagging from others coming my way. I still have mixed feelings about the whole thing but it's not bothering me now.

The concert is over. It was enriching and fun all the way, despite the stress and anxieties. Got some new friends and hope to stay in CM's singers book for a while.

Next in toll, exams and competition!!!!!!!!!!

Went to ST's new studio/school/centre/whatever on Saturday for my lesson. All I saw was how much money has gone down to make some students happy...according to him all these are done for his student --- after their relentless pleading for opening a school in a prime, strategic location.

I could have passed out when I first heard that. WHAT? You spent all these money because a few of us (NOT ME, no fucking way, I didn't care if I had to drive to Timbuktu to attend his lessons, I like going to `home studio') bugged you??

ok ok, am not going to continue the rant, not worth my air time here. It's my life and my choice, if I decided to stay with the same coach, I will pay whatever (up to what I can afford) extra fees, the result of setting up the new school. I'm sure I will come to see the reasons for the school soon.

Major sore throat....going to try the Apple Cider Vinegar a friend recommended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|