Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Relationship Limbo

I'm in this state of mind that I have never experienced before; I'm in between a relationship and singlehood. I'm officially single but I don't feel like one.

Am also in between...other things, my emotions are drifting between simple joy of staying alone and the occasional lump in my throat. But I'm not complaining, things could be a lot worse. I count my blessings nowadays.

I can't say that I don't enjoy spending time alone in the apartment, shopping in the supermarket, etc; just that I wonder if I'll get too comfortable with that lifestyle and later get too afraid to get out of the zone.

With the concert opening in two days, my mind hardly have time to idle...I don't have time to miss my old life, his family, him. If not for the crazy schedule, I'd probably miss snuggling up to him in the morning, etc. (These days my weekday mornings are disciplined and organised, leaving house no later than eight am) Going home every night past midnight is not that exciting. My active brain drags my tired body to work everyday, but night at the rehearsals I feel fine, but the drive home is the scary part where I have to keep my eyes open and body alert, tough work.

I target to hit the sack by 11pm tonight.

Haven't had time to use the beautiful washing machine yet.

I'm enjoying the limbo. Just don't make me stay there too long.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|