Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Letter nine - Day fourteen of your vacation

Dearest J,

Just found your Mr Noisy tee shirt, finally. I've been wearing your new batch of Levi's tee shirts., I thoroughly enjoy my new look in lots of white and baggy pants.

I realised that compare to many people (but we did hardly compare ourselves to others), we rarely have pictures taken of the two of us. The few photos I have of the two of us, I find, are mostly candid ones. And it's grand to see that none of them are posed and we looked amazingly happy.

Nobody likes regrets, I wish there are photos of you (maybe there are, I ought to ask around) during the last week. The night of Oct 2nd you came home from riding, you weighted yourself and you were few kilos away from your target, you were at your best record on Oct 2nd, 89kg. I remember people were so impressed with your new figure when they saw you at KLPac after my Short & Sweet Musical outing.

I have been telling people that you have lost a lot of weight two weeks ago...maybe I ought to know that it doesn't matter what people remember you as in the weight department. You always impress me with things that you were able to achieve when you put your mind to it. Turning vegetarian, quit smoking, running, be good at cornering, losing weight. I admire how you decide on something and have good reasons to do it.

I was eager to remind people that you were at your best record weight that week, I know now it's not important that people know this. People will remember you by the happiness you brought at dinner tables, appreciating food like we all should. They will remember you by great many things, far more important than what you were weighing.

Ok, I think half a page on your weight is way over the quota you will allow me to rumble on about You. You never like it when the light is on you, only when we are alone you like the attention.

My dance piece didn't get into the final last night. Consider where we started at, our group have grown leaps in terms of ensemble work standard and maybe some personal best. There are new friendships and am glad to have continued with the dance.

I've been asked (last night at KLPac) to perform at this acoustic cover night next month, am excited! I have to find a pianist to accompany me on the four cover songs for this, Cher Siang is travelling for a month from next week onwards. I think I will put Alfie the song on the list.

Ok, am late!! Justin from upstairs called 30 minutes ago, saying he is making me breakfast. I gotta send an email to a client before I go up. I foresee today to be productive.

I heard from Aileen in Melbourne that there's a GP race at Philip Island this weekend. Maybe one day she and I will visit. She is looking to maybe train there.

Miss you almost every waking moment.

Love,

B

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheahnee Iman Lee said...

Dear Janet,

You dont know me but I found my way to your blog through friends of yours linked to my Facebook. I read your entries and want to give you a hug. I want to tell you that you are right now the most inspiring person I know and that your love for Justin touches my heart and makes me smile despite my own tears. How wonderful the world would be if everyone had the love you two have shared. God bless you and go on and live the life he would have wanted you to have. Hugs!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger yan said...

hi janet,

found some pics that we took on 30, Sept, Justin was announcing something at office Sept's babies birthday party. no close up photos of him, hope is ok. will post up in FB for you.

2:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|