Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Goodbye to Sunny boy

Hey Sunny...!
No more...
I've been driving a new car since middle of January. Said goodbye to Sunny on Jan 15th. I wasn't sure how long I was going to have to go through the withdrawal syndrome of Sunny but it was short lived. Guess the power-steering, raised seat, etc in my spanking new car helped heaps in getting me overcome missing Sunny and thinking about where it's going to go -- after a 5-year affair with me (...a mad driver no less but I love Sunny to bits).

Goodbye Sunny. Love love love....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chicken Ball said...

My God!!

What have you done to your front & back?????








haha!! I meant your Sunny's front grill and bash up back light!!! LOL!!

6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|