Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

early morning..

diary of recovering

sunday...my first day back at work, meeting a bride-to-be at 10am for a chat about her wedding dinner entertainment.

I tell you what's a nice feeling...

it's staring at your own clean face in a clean mirror in the morning (my wall mirror has always been dusty till lately, hired help came...).

anyway, while am recovering at home, I noticed and discovered many many nice things, nice feelings, some new, some forgotten and found. But of course all these didn't come the first 5 days. The first five days I think...I was shitting in my pants, figuratively.

Anyway, I guess J and I don't need to pursue that beach-sleep-and-eat-holiday so soon and so importantly coz we agreed this morning that, while it's nice to be able to get away (then come home and boast about it) -- it's been far more perfect that the last few days he comes over when he can, to fuss over me and just, to be together...far better, less fuss, less carbon print than travelling over the globe to romance.

Ah, also I spent the last two days working on some work stuff, for my singing career :)

I finally learned to use PICASA...compiled some photos for work, have a look..





Ensemble

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leng said...

haha..so you finally got 'hired help' :P

3:48 AM

 
Blogger Tabitha Kong said...

hey janet, :), thought of you abd decided to pop into your blog today and say hi. hope you're healing well from laryngitis or already ok?! (read your blog) see you soon babe.:) luvs, tabby

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|