Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Alive, and not starving

I just got up about 10 minutes ago, from dreaming about dying.

What a feeling to be waking up from dreaming about going to die, and you wake up to realise that it was a Dream and that you are not dying Yet and that you need to go to the toilet badly.

I looked around my messy bedroom, shrewn with books I have yet to read, clothes I have yet to wear...emails I haven't answered, songs I haven't sung and haven't learned, friends I haven't called....

ok, so I went to the bathroom and came back and had a chat with a friend, online.

Janet:
so so, how how, whats up today!! hey babe, since you are here...i just got up a min ago, i was dreaming about dying....its such a feeling when you wake up to knowing, n realising that you dreamed and that you are not dying yet.

Ida: whoa.. i dreamt i was in a war hahaha

Ida:
wow, what was the dream like?

Janet:
what a feeling

Ida: haha! like I"M NOT DEAD! YESSS!!!!

Janet:
i cant remember what and why...but i was supposed to be executed, etc. something but i duno why but somehow i missed a bullet n then my frens were around me...and i was home
(in the dream) thinking if i do die what my family will find in my room....what kind of....
diaries they find....etc.

Ida: HHAHAso cute..hahahaaa!

Janet: all i know is, very moment being alive as myself is a moment...to be...we have so many things....to be grateful for. no famine in malaysia, we have `jobs', cash, food

Ida: too true

Janet:
its like, man! no reason at all, not in the least to beslacking in whatever...

Ida: ...hahhaa, too much to be thankful

Janet:
!!!!

Ida:
=) maybe that's what the dream was for... to make you think about your very lucky existence...

Janet: yaaa, it was mind blowing

Ida:
anyway, and i was just going to say - another thing to ba thankful for is.. GOOD FOOD HAHAHA. yes mind blowing when you realize what a lucky person you are.. just to be alive

Janet: yaaa, i mean not just that, but to be alive n not hungry! shit, i gotta blog this!

Ida: =)

Janet: :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|