Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Friday, October 10, 2008

..at the bottom of the basket today....

I found my white pencil tube dress that was missing for months.

...and I didn't realise it was missing till I went looking for it to wear for a gig, and missed it dearly. I went out to Sg Wang with a heavy heart hoping to find the equivalent and found the SAME one in the SAME shop, so I bought ONE with a happppy heart.

Four months later, today, 5 minute ago, I found my missing dress at the BOTTOM of my laundry basket, untouched since the last time I wore I think...in March 2007.

Now I have two identical, very sexy, very cool, very tight dresses.

here, pictures of the dress...you must be wondering what super cool dress that will drive me to go out and buy the same one...the last time I wore the first one, for Magic Flute publicity shoot, March 2007.

and the new one I bought in June this year for the WILD (for Independent Pet Rescuers) fund-raising gig at Attic. pic by Andrew

and after these two huge bags come back from the launder shop next week, I will have a Big pile of `new clothes' to wear since I haven't seen most of these clothes since last year. I have forgotten I have that cool baggy read teeshirt with sequins, that chic secondhand-see-thro-boho skirt from Perth, that second hand chiffon pink blouse from Bangkok...

now smelly of dusk and very wrinkled...they are going to clean, don't worry
crazy comic pants from good old Good Sammy boutique @ Perth

Migod, I warn you, don't be my house mate, don't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|