Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sun rise & sun sets

J said last week that he decided that he wants to try to see as many sunrises and sunsets as possible, while he is still on this earth.

I asked him what time for sunrise and what time for sunset, apparently is 7am and 7pm for us in KL...

This morning I woke up at 7am and looked out from my 11th floor bedroom window, wow, nice sunrise...a few seconds later I plonked back on my sheets and pillows, fast asleep.

Whenever I have to travel or start work in the early morning, I get this indescribable feeling...I guess it's a sense of satisfaction and peacefulness when am outside in the cool morning air, on the empty roads void of traffic, before the first ray of sunshine.

I'd say, it's not a bad life at all, to be able to see sunrise everyday and sunset everyday. I imagine...to do that, one gets up early morning at 7am to start the day, and to catch the sunset, you make sure that you are home by 7pm, to be out on your lawn (from your balcony, from wherever, open air), watching the dancing colors in the sky.

and be in bed by 11pm...

guarantee you get fantastic skin man... :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|