Runs on food and music, will sing for chips and pasta.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Sky Is Crazy girl is BACK!!

Hehe, I always get a kick when I tell people that The Sky Is Crazy author Yvonne Lee is my sister, and they go like, "HAA? Really? I have her booook!!! Wow you her sisteeer???"

Well, if you have her first book, it's now time to go get her second book....now in major book stores :)

when she let me go through her manuscripts months ago, I couldn't help but smile and nodding to the stories she tells through those pages...as the title suggest, it's a book We women can relate too, and for the male species, something to understand us a little better.

Nice book for your girlfriends this Christmas!!! Hehe, wicked idea? Well, look out for its review in magazines & dailies :)

Book talk & signing session next Sunday at MPH Midvalley @ 4pm...come join us.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a million! Here's a toast to vanity and hope for our joint-talk at MPH Mid valley to be a blast! It's 4 pm (and not 3pm as in the poster. You better?

Yvonne

10:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOw! She's your sister?! Anyway, I just came by kei poh oni, I don't even know what's the book about. Paiseh. ^^

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|